Monday, January 16, 2012

About Me

Hello! I am definitely new to the blogging scene, but here goes nothing....
My name is Avarie and I am from Idaho. I'm originally from the northern part of the state but for the past few years my family has been living in Rexburg, Idaho. Since I am a native Idahoan, my favorite food is obviously potatoes! But I really love any type of food in general, which is probably why I am a pre-dietetics major! I love food and nutrition and I would love to someday be able to help those who need help making healthy choices when it comes to eating. I also enjoy all sports- both playing and watching! I grew up playing basketball, volleyball, soccer, and running sprints in track. My favorite is probably basketball. I enjoy being outdoors as well, whether it be boating, hiking, biking, or running.

I would consider myself to be somewhat of an athlete, but I also enjoy music. I don't play any instruments, but I do love to sing. I especially love jazz music, but you can often find me listening to a variety of different stations on Pandora, ranging from The Decemberists to Justin Bieber. (Please don't judge me haha.) A few other random things about me: I like the Food Network channel, hot chocolate, and playing a rousing game of Yahtzee. Well, that's me in a nutshell. Can't wait to get to know you guys better, see you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment